Corean Reynold was recently appointed the Director of Nightlife Economy for the City of Boston, where she brings a wealth of experience and a passion for fostering an equitable and thriving nightlife ecosystem.
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Roundhead Brewing Company
Don’t miss our upcoming Government Affairs Forum with Massachusetts State Treasurer Deborah B. Goldberg. Register now!
9:45am - 11:00am
Bank of America
Learn about new ways of utilizing the professional apprenticeship model to create diverse, sustainable, and scalable talent pipelines.
10:00am - 11:30am
Designed for mid-level managers and supervisors, this new certificate program addresses workplace well-being through unique, innovative, and actionable methods.
Join our Transformational DEI Certificate! Our comprehensive learning & development offerings are designed to connect and grow strong leaders who lead both inside and out of the office.
Our Women’s Leadership Program enables you to take your leadership to the next level by arming you with the most in-demand leadership toolkit.
Our Boston’s Future Leaders (BFL) program provides emerging leaders with a socially conscious and civically engaged leadership toolkit, as well as the opportunity to apply their knowledge through experiential assignments.
Our Economic Inclusion Committee provides strategic support around research, policies, and programs that are focused on building equal opportunity.
We are developing an ecosystem of corporations and partners with the influence and buying power to transform economic inclusion for minority business enterprises (MBEs).
The Fierce Urgency of Now Festival brings Boston’s diverse young professionals together with business leaders, organizations and their peers to build connection, advance careers and ignite positive change.
City Awake empowers young professionals in a variety of ways that encourages these rising leaders to stay invested in the region’s future success.
BIMA (the Boston Interactive Media Association) serves a vibrant community of like-minded professionals from agencies, brands, publishers, and ad-tech companies with business interests in the New England market.
For nearly 30 years, the Chamber’s Women’s Network has connected female professionals of all background and career levels. Today, our Women’s Network is the largest in New England, strengthening the professional networks of women each year.
The Massachusetts Apprentice Network convenes employers, training providers, and talent sources interested in developing and implementing apprenticeship programs in occupations across industries and statewide in fields such as tech, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and more.
We support small business through public policy initiatives, events designed to connect small businesses in Greater Boston to their peers and established business leaders, professional development offerings, and free small business advising.
Explore our mission and values to better understand how we are leading the business community forward.
Our member directory is your resource to discover, connect, and engage with Boston’s businesses from every industry and sector.
The Product Analyst II provides hands on support to the Business Banking Product Manager in planning, execution, and support of the Business Express Loan Products. The incumbent will also help mitigate risk with the product by undertaking due diligence prior to releasing funds to the customer on the validation and fulfillment process. Further, the incumbent provides support to the Product Manager by assisting with various projects that the business line would lead and participate in. The Product Analyst II also assists and leads the drive for Scored Loan production for Retail & Business Banking.
• Primary support of the Business Express Loan Platform including planning and executing any upgrades and/or changes to the platform. Identify, investigate and resolve any issues with the platform, including issues with submission and approval of loans within the system
• Mitigates risk with the Express Platform by conducting further due diligence prior to the approval and releasing of funds to the customer at the fulfillment stage of the process.
• Lead and participate in project work related to Product Development for the Business Banking group.
• Provide on-boarding and on-going training of new and existing Business Banking and Retail sales colleagues regarding the utilization of the Express platform.
• Assist & lead the driving of Scored Loan production for Retail & Business Banking. This would include analysis, training, monitoring and vendor management.
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING:
Independent thinking to analyze and resolve customer issues and effectively listen to determine customer requirements and satisfy them, specific to usage of the Express Platform. This person can evaluate circumstances and make autonomous decisions that take the Bank, Department, individual, and customer impacts into account, while helping manage risk for all parties involved, specific to usage of the Express Platform. Independently evaluate and escalate risk concerns related to Express around specific transactions, trends, training needs and system requirements
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 4+ years related experience providing administrative support, preferably product administrative support in a bank or tech support environment.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• Experience conducting market research and creating analysis around findings
• Experience with lending products and underwriting processes/risk management, or Business/Commercial Banking experience
• Competence with Microsoft Product Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneDrive
• Understanding of enterprise monitoring and ticketing technologies
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Good Planning & Organizational Abilities – able to prioritize conflicting demands, multi-task, and strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• A positive and enthusiastic team player. Ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
• Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders- using tact and diplomacy when required
• Prior banking, lending and/ underwriting experience helpful, but not required
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
Additional Postings available from Eastern Bank
Service Associate I- Brookline Beacon St (Req#2058)
Regional Service Associate (Req#2190)
Wire Transfer Processing Specialist (Req#2294)
Service Associate I (Wollaston) (Req#2313)
Regional Teller (Req#2318)
Franchise Commercial Portfolio Manager IV (Req#2312)
Service Associate I- Medford (Req#2310)
Treasure Service Sales Advisor II (Req#2288)
Digital Banking Product Owner II (Req#2223)
Operations Associate I- South Boston (Req#2305)
Regional Service Associate- 37.5hrs (Region 7) (Req#1875)
Regional Service Associate- 37.5hrs (Float- Quincy area) (Req#2166)
Service Assoicate I - 37.5hrs (North End) (Req#2230)
Assistant Branch Manager II (North End) (Req#2228)
Regional Teller- 20hrs (Various Locations) (Req#2229)
Service Associate I (Franklin Street) (Req#2252)
Regional Operations Associate I (Various Locations) (Req#2253)
EWM Relationship Manager III (Req#2273)
Foreign Exchange Relationship Manager (Req#2289)
Operations Associate I- Central Square (Req#2111)
Operations Associate I- Somerville Fellsway (Req#2112)