A successful fundraising program is as much about knowing your donors as it is about achieving financial goals. The bottom line is that you MUST talk about money with your donors in order to both know them and to ask for the right gift to match their charitable goals with your organizational needs.
Join TSNE MissionWorks’ highly-rated trainers Jenn Hayslett and Anne Peyton, CPF CFRE for an interactive and engaging day of practice in “listening the gift” and the “art of the ask.” You will learn best practices and develop the skills involved in donor-centered fundraising conversations.
Through the training you will practice and gain comfort in direct and meaningful fundraising conversations by:
- Developing donor strategies for establishing or expanding five significant programs: annual fund giving, leadership giving, monthly giving, funding a specific project, and a bequest program.
- Learning the “Arc of the Ask” as a model for designing and managing intentional conversations and direct practice of listening skills.
- Receiving feedback in your practice conversations to improve your listening and asking skills.
- Writing donor-centered thank you letters.
- Engaging your Executive Director and board members in fundraising and development practices.
Executive directors, nonprofit staff members, and board members who want to strengthen fundraising skills and knowledge. This program gives those seeking a comprehensive overview for making direct solicitations.